Reactivate ARCHIVED Teams
When a Team is Archived (automatically after the school data rollover, or by you when you have finished with it), the data that sits within it in (which lives on a sharepoint site), will be accessible from sharepoint as read-only and the Team will no longer be available to view by pupils, or teachers.
If you with to reactivate and continue to use a Team, you can do so using the following simple steps.
– please remember that once reactivated, you will be responsible for updating pupil and teacher permissions.
1. Open Teams and make sure you are on the dashboard (where you can view all of your Teams.
2. from the top right corner,click on the settings (cog) icon, and select Manage Teams
3. scroll to the bottom of your list of Teams and locate the ‘Archived’ heading, click on it to expand it and view all archived teams
4. locate the three dots to the right of the archived Team …
5. from the menu, select ‘Restore team’
The team will now be available for you and for pupils from the dashboard.