Facilities and Lettings
The aim of letting out our facilities is to support the extra-curricular provision for students and community activities of an educational, recreational or cultural nature. To share with the community the school’s accommodation and resources for the mutual benefit of all parties.
The income generated will be used for the enhancement and improvement of key facilities.
Hirers will need to be aware of the following:
- Use of the premises for school functions will take priority over lettings.
- School premises or facilities will not be let to individuals or organisations if there is reason to believe that the name of the school will be brought into disrepute.
- All lettings will be managed in accordance with the school’s procedure for lettings.
- All hirers will be given an induction for use.
- All hirers working with Children will be asked to confirm in writing that they have been DBS checked.
- Fees will be invoiced on a half-termly basis (in arrears) for regular users.
- For one-off bookings, full payment will be required in advance.
- All fees will be reviewed on an annual basis.
- All hires must carry sufficient Third Party Liability Insurance.
- Please note that no sub-letting of the facilities will be allowed.